Thursday, June 4, 2009

My big, long, fun, happy, exciting, hot, great summer!

Hey yall I am so glad it is summer! I have been going to the pool alot, well kinda! But it has been great so far! In two weeks i am driving down to Florida with my whole family! It should be really fun! Next week i am going to basketball camp at JP2 high school! There will be a lot of people there from are school it should be great! =) That is pretty much what I am doing for my summer I am sure I will be doing other stuff too but for right now that is all! So leave a comment telling me what yall are doing! Bye =) (= =p

4 comments:

  1. yeah! your title is so long but funny!! also, we are gonna have a great summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i like my title also yeah we will have to spend a lot of time together this summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. For summer i'm going swimming!!!! I'm doing more too, but....oh yeah!! I'm going to the Philippines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o that is so cool when are you going to the Philippines? You will have a lot of fun there

    ReplyDelete