Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Fling

Hello, today was are spring fling at my school we had a Scavenger Hunt, Water Balloon Toss, Obstacle Course, and also played Kick Ball, then we just played are own thing. It was so fun untill of course there had to be DRAMA!!!! I hate drama but for some reason it feels like drama fallows me every move i make. Ooooo yeah i also got really hyper with my friend BananaBug we had 10 pop sicles, they were so good.....yummm! but yep that was my spring Fling. On Monday my whole school is having Feild Day yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!! I love Feild Day, we get to have Snow Cones and food all day long!!!! We also do races, but i do not want to tell you to much stuff because i will tell it to you after Feild Day! So keep checking my blog to see what happens!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment