Saturday, May 16, 2009

Were back at it

Hello people we are back at it again! It is Lulu reporting with Emmy! If you have been reading last weekend we had a soap fight, and guess what we had another soap fight at her house! Let me tell you one thing be sure to use the foamy kind or it will be a total mess! On the bright side we are all clean but we are very sticky, my hair is very hard and stiff! We also have SWIMMIES!!!!!!! I will bring them to school for all to see! We put them in water, they started off as tiny seeds (we call them) then they got bigger and bigger and bigger and now they bounce! Thats me and Emmy reporting our blog. Stay in touch with us there will be alot more coming!

4 comments:

  1. i have swimmies they are not uncommon...
    u 2 hang out too much no bein mean but spend some time alone! Seriously, i just sit in my room in the dark all alone all day. Try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like hanging out. but i like to go to the computer the best, hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i will i will do it this weekend! But i will be busy my sister is graduating this week! I love to go on the computer also! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete