Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Veronicas


Hello it is me. and ooo my gosh today was the best day of my life i got to go to the Veronica's concert. It wasa so good and i asked them a question, my question was "What is you favorite movie." I got a picture with them but i do not have it yet i only have the pictures that i took. They said that i was beautiful. It was mi FIRST concert ever. Me and BananaBug got their water that they were drinking and ArtsyAlligator got the guitar players drink it was funny. We got really hiper because we had a Energy drink! They rock!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. HEY LULU I WANNA INTERVIEW YOU!!!
    1.WHAT IS THE STRANGEST THING THAT CAME TO YUOUR HOUSE?
    2.DO YOU LIKE SPONGEBOB?
    3.ROCKS OR MINERALS?
    4.WHAT IS YOUR FAMILY'S MIDDLE NAME?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and by family's middle name i say ur middle name, parents middle name, so and so!
    oh and by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here are the answers
    1.a dead bird
    2.he is alright
    3.rocks (but i don't really like ether)
    4.Everett, Marie, Elizabeth, and Roswitha

    ReplyDelete